Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

Our house is a snot factory.  Both girls.  So much snot.  Fun times.

We got a lovely night of sleep on Friday night.  I woke up a few times, but was able to go right back to sleep. G-ma and G-pa got woken up a bunch of times, but seemed to make it through just fine.  We got these pictures on Saturday morning.

Silly girls
Other than that we had some play time at home and went to visit Great-Grandma Gi-Gi.

This baby SERIOUSLY loves to eat.
Hanging out at Gi-Gi's with Auntie Yoda and Auntie Mari

Today was pretty mellow.  There was some early morning Maya shenanigans, some more playing at G-ma and G-pa's house, some Maya reading shenanigans, and a trip to the grocery store.

I like to scream at 6am sometimes so I can come in Mommy and Daddy's bed
and goof around.  And then sleep in their bed for awhile.  Mommy is a sucker
for it. 

Tea Party and play time!
Reading, then eating a book
"Hold on, Mom, I need to grab a magazine."
Um...this girl is seriously 4-going-on-14.
At least it was a cupcake magazine and not the celebrity gossip I
am drawn to.
 I have 4 more days until spring break.  Can't wait!  I'm so excited to have a chunk of time off with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment