It is March 2nd, and we woke up to -15 degree (albeit sunny) weather. Seriously? Ridiculous. I leave for L.A. on Thursday and gotta say I'm not excited for some sunny weather that is 90 degrees warmer. But leaving Chris and the girls? That is more challenging to wrap my brain around. I'm sure it will be fine (and...SLEEP!!!), but it is still hard to think about not seeing my baby for 68 hours (and the other two of course, though I know they'll do just fine).
Anyway, we had a nice weekend.
 |
Saturday Morning: Mary, Cat and I spent it at the Arboretum for a Women's retreat (look at those cool fairy houses!) and Callie and Maya hung out with Pa. |
 |
Saturday Lunch: We headed to the condo for lunch with Boom, Bops,
Auntie Yoda, Aunt Coco, Uncle Jim, and Gi-Gi. |
 |
Saturday Afternoon: We went to Donald's birthday party and Callie had fun playing
with all their cool sensory toys. And she made a superhero cape, so that's awesome. |
 |
| Sunday Morning: Curious George on the iPad and lots of playing. |
 |
| Working on the pincher grasp and hand/eye coordination. |
 |
| Saturday Afternoon: Playing at Southdale. That funny mirror is HILARIOUS. |
Tonight we will be watching the Oscars with Bethany. I haven't seen (or barely heard of) any of the movies that are nominated for anything except one notable exception (ahem...FROZEN...ahem) so I'm most looking forward to seeing Idina Menzel sing "Let It Go" live. I'm sure it will be AMAZING. Other than that? I will be looking at pretty (and maybe some ridiculous) dresses and laughing at Ellen Degeneres. Sounds like a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment