Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 8-Months-Old Edition!!!

Somehow, someway two-thirds of a year has passed since becoming a family of 4.  And now we CANNOT imagine our lives without this little Squish.

I can't stand the cuteness of her bath hair.
And her cheeks.
And the fact that she just today started trying to hold the bottle on her own...
sort of. 
I don't know if I want to put this out there, but (shhhhhhhhhhhhh) she has slept through the night the past few nights (til 5am or so).

I'm sure I just jinxed it.  But it has been blissful while it has lasted.

She eats anything I put in her mouth (SO fun!).  She sits up and plays and touches everything (but doesn't like to lay and roll).  She is so stinking funny and cute. 

As for our weekend- we survived without Daddy and managed to have some fun.  But it is nice to have him home.

Yesterday we played at home and Callie went to MOA with Uncle Dan and Hanna.


While they were at MOA I threw a CAbi party with my friend Emily.  It was so fun to have a bunch of great women over and try on fun clothes.

When Callie came home, she had fun looking at the clothes too!
On Saturday night, G-ma and Pa came to babysit so I could go to the MN Orchestra concert with my dad, Bob and Barbara.  It was a great concert- and during the piano concerto, the pianist's music was on an iPad.  It was so cool.  It was also so fun to see the percussionists in action.

Can you see the pianist's ipad?
This morning we played at home and Adrea came over.


Later on, Daddy came home and Callie went to a Timberwolves game with Bops.

Go Wolves!
Lastly, before bed Maya was checking out my March Madness bracket.

My pics for the championship?  Midwestern teams: Iowa State vs. Wisconsin
My pic for the champion?  Wisconsin, of course!
My parents' alma matter.
Now it is SPRING BREAK!  We don't have a lot planned.  Callie still has preschool a couple days and we have some play dates here and there.  I'm looking forward to a relaxed, slow-paced week.

No comments:

Post a Comment