Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up:The YIKES 4-Month-Old Edition

Ok...yikes.

We are in the midst of a not so fun throwback...a throwback to the screaming, etc., of weeks 3-10.

Currently the baby doesn't seem to particularly enjoy sleeping (up every 2 hours last night) or nursing (hasn't nursed since 8am this morning- I had to pump milk in a bottle twice in order for her to eat).

She still plays fine and is happy when she isn't mad about eating or sleeping...but...yikes.

The nursing strike thing makes me pretty nervous about how tonight is going to go.  I do not relish the thought of having to pump a few times in the middle of the night.  It takes a lot longer and is not at all fun.  So any good sleep and eat vibes you can send our way would be much appreciated...especially around 2am!

On to the weekend!  Yesterday morning we headed to the condo for playtime with Boom, Bops and Auntie Yoda.


On Saturday night Callie had a sleepover at G-ma and G-pa's house with cousin Arieanna.


While they were having a blast, Chris had reserve duty and Maya and I headed to Adrea's to play and enjoy her Christmas decorations.


After a night of not much sleep, this one was happy as a clam.

Sleep is totally overrated, Mom!

I dug out our minimal Christmas décor, and then she and I headed to Michael's to get some more!  Now that we have space, I wanted to really decorate.  So I did.


We spent the afternoon playing, watching football, and picking out a real tree. 


Tomorrow we will decorate it.

Three more weeks until winter break.  It is going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment