So let's see: this week Maya has been sleeping better at night (YAY!), but having MAJOR screaming fits before actually falling asleep (BOO!). She arches her back and jerks her body all around while screaming a VERY mad scream. So that's fun. But I'm definitely thankful that she has only been getting up once at night. That is huge.
Callie is doing the typical Callie stuff- sometimes extremely sweet, and sometimes the exact opposite of sweet. She's been more sensitive to people laughing again and makes a pretty awesome/ridiculous angry face.
We had a really busy week- we were away from home every night except Monday (I think, I don't even remember back to Monday). So here are the pictures...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: Preschool crafts! |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: December birthday celebrations (and Bops swinging Callie around like a crazy person) |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: When our mornings aren't rushed and we get to play a little bit (it rarely happens) |
| Favorite Thing #4: Our Santa visit! I know I already blogged about it, but it went so well I just had to post the picture again. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Baby concentration and baby laughter |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Getting pictures of the girls during the day |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: The first preschool Christmas Program- in was quite the experience. More on that tomorrow. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #8: Dinner with Bops' family. Maya got to meet her great-aunts and great-uncles on the Henderson side. |
Hope everyone has a great weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment