This little Squishy face is 5-months-old!
Seriously, don't you just want to squish her cheeks? I can not stop kissing them.
She is growing by leaps and bounds...rolling over, grabbing toys, and the latest development is a wonderful belly laugh that is so infectious.
Her first tooth has just barely popped through on the bottom, which is wreaking havoc on our sleep schedule and causing her to put her hands in her mouth almost constantly.
She also likes to just burrow into you when you hold her, and I love it. Though most of the time she wants to be held so she is facing out and can see the world. Watching her look at all her surroundings is so fun- you can just see the wonder in her beautiful dark blue eyes.
She is vocalizing so much more now...testing out all kinds of funny sounds. It is hilarious.
IMG 8912 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I call her my high-maintenance baby, but she is perfect just the way she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment