Winter break is more than half over already. It always goes so fast when there are so many fun things to do.
Saturday
These were the only two pictures I took. Oooops!
Check out Maya's hair! She has a hilarious bald spot with a fluff of longer hair on top of it. I now call her my little unicorn. Callie and Maya hung out with G-pa and Daddy yesterday afternoon while G-ma, Auntie Cat and I went to a movie and then dinner. Callie and Daddy made a giant snowman named Rapunzel.
Sunday
Today was a fun day. We spent the morning at home doing some cleaning, and I got this shot of our little squishy chunk monster baby unicorn.
![]() |
| The cheeks. Seriously. |
We all managed to cram together for a big family picture, and then we did individual family pictures and other smaller group pictures after that. Here is a taste of the great-grandkid picture...hilarious.
![]() |
| Piperlee, Seamus, Liam, Wakelyn, Everett, Eliana, Maya, Callie, Nate (I'm not sure if I'm right about Liam and Wakelyn- they are hard to tell apart!) |
Getting all those little ones to stay still, look at the camera and smile all at the same time was just not happening. It will be interesting to see how all the pictures turned out! Regardless it was a fun time with the family.
After that G-ma, G-pa and Auntie Cat took our girls so Chris and I could have a couple of kid-free hours. We wandered around Menards, the Galleria, and then had a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill.
It is amazing how weird it is to eat a meal out without out trying to entertain a 4-year-old or eating one-handed while bouncing a 5-month-old on your lap.
When we got home we had a little play time and the girls were being adorable, as usual. This is pretty much how they "play" all the time these days. Callie get right up in Maya's face, Maya grabs her hair, pokes or scratches her, Callie becomes a tattle-tale, and Maya just does her baby thing.
IMG 9177 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I love watching them together.
It is hard to believe that soon it will be 2014. A year ago we were in Puerto Rico and I was totally nauseated from having a baby in my belly. This was a very fast year!





No comments:
Post a Comment