On to the weekend...I did a terrible job of taking pictures. But not because we didn't do anything fun... because I just forgot. Seriously, preggo brain is ridiculous sometimes.
Saturday
My high school friend Emily came over with her 8-month-old daughter Vera. We played at our house and then went out for lunch. Callie had fun showing Vera her dress-up clothes, and even dressed Vera up in the purple princess skirt!
Sunday
Despite our toddler waking up with (YET ANOTHER) stuffy nose, we still went to Sunday school. She wore her new VERY fluorescent pink and gray dress. The picture doesn't do the fluorescence justice. It is awesome.
And then later I fought (and won) a daylight-savings related nap battle.
We went to G-ma and G-pa's house for dinner with them, Auntie Cat and Uncle Dan. She took the doggies for a walk too.
Now we're fighting a daylight-savings related bed time battle and not happy about it. But it is what it is.
I really can't believe that it is almost the middle of March. Hamsie is 21 weeks along and she is about the length of a carrot. I did some mental calendar math in my head today and came to the conclusion that it is CRAZY that we are more than halfway through the pregnancy, that spring is just upon us which means summer will be after that, and that I feel huge already even though there are still 4 months to go. It is a so close but so far kind of situation.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
"Mental calendar math" = best phrase of this post. Hehe. Hope you won the bedtime battle tonight!
ReplyDeleteI definitely bought that pink and grey dress for callie like a month ago but keep forgetting to give it to you! Guess I'm too late haha
ReplyDelete