Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 20 Weeks Edition

It is hard to believe, but Hamsie is 20 weeks along today.  We're halfway there!  I noticed that the expiration date on the salad dressing in our fridge today said 7/27/13, which I wouldn't normally think twice about but today I did and thought, "Hamsie could be here by then!"

He/She is the size of a banana...and we will hopefully find out if Hamsie is in fact a he or a she on Tuesday morning!  We are SO excited.  Tomorrow will be a looooooong day...

On to the weekend.

Saturday

Hanging out with Anna and her nanny kid Reed
A snow walk

Making her own tracks
Toddler photography


Shopping with G-ma and G-pa

Sunday


Sharing a smoothie...those eyes get me every time
Cuddling up during a Sunday night movie
Our weekend was blissfully unplanned, so I took the opportunity to be a hermit for most of it.  I got more "me" time than usual and just tried soaking it up without feeling too guilty.  I started a new book (haven't read something other than People Magazine for WAY too long), got some piles of laundry taken care of, and was all around lazy.  I mean really lazy.  Yesterday I was on the couch in my PJs at 4:30pm with a glass of sparkling juice (in a wine class to try and class it up) and stayed there until Chris and Cal got home from G-ma and G-pa's for bedtime.

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!  We'll be reporting what we find out on Tuesday via text or facebook...and of course I'll post something too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment