Friday, March 29, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

It has been a busy week of spring break...and a wonderful busy week at that.

I'll admit, I was a little daunted with the idea of spending an entire week wrangling a three-year-old 24/7.  Isn't that awful?  But it is the truth...I wasn't sure I could handle it in my easily exhausted and easily irritated pregnant state.

Besides starting to freak out a little about the number 2, our week was pretty stellar.  Callie and I spent a TON of time just the two of us girls and we bonded and connected in a way I haven't felt in a long time.  We snuggled and read books.  We chatted in the car and over bagels at lunch.  We played our new favorite word games (Guess the Category and What Doesn't Belong?...I'll have to take a video of us playing them some time.  She is so stinking smart!).  We enjoyed each other's company and I'm very thankful for this special week. 

Favorite Thing #1 was definitely our fun trip to Duluth. 

And on to the rest of the favorites of this week...

Favorite Thing #2: Hanging out with Boom and Bops
Favorite Thing #3: Helping Boom get her Easter decorations out


Favorite Thing #4: A chilly morning at the MN Zoo with friends!

Favorite Thing #5: Baby chicks

Favorite Thing #6: This girl has no fear when it comes to animals
And now it is Easter weekend (how is that possible?!?!?) and we have more fun in store for us.  Hope everyone had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. FYI. I have done the pillow in the bath tub senerio. Whatever works girl!! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete