Thursday, November 8, 2012

QOTD: Anti-Santa Part II

It's almost mid-November, so I can start talking about the holidays, right?

So...remember how last year's Santa trip was a disaster?  And then back in September, I blogged about this Santa QOTD?

The topic came up again in the car this morning. 

While driving past the airport.
Callie: Are you going on an airplane on Wednesday?
Me: No, not on Wednesday.  But we are all going on an airplane in December.
Callie: Like my birthday in December!
Me: Yep!  We are going on an airplane after your birthday and after Christmas.
Callie: (immediately) I don't want to see Santa!!
Me: Why not?  He's really nice.  I want to take a picture of you sitting on Santa's lap!
Callie: Well...maybe Daddy can be Santa.
Me: You want Daddy to be Santa?
Callie: Then I can sit on his lap and you can take a picture.

So...I am thinking it is going to be year #3 of a not-so-good-if-any Santa picture.  Unless Chris agrees to don the fuzzy red suit and white beard, but that seems highly unlikely. 

2 comments:

  1. This year will be Hannah's 4th trip to see Santa and I have yet to take a picture of her not screaming with him. I am thinking this is her year (Hannah's, not Callie's). Maybe next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha That's a good memory! I have a feeling we are in for a screaming pic this year. Related? We already saw a Santa out at a local mall last weekend, as in nov 3 or something. Now that is just wrong. But I also had the thought "now would be the time to do it. No lines after all!"

    ReplyDelete