Anyway, this week is filled with fun activities. Yesterday we went with my friend Kylie and Callie's friend Calvin to the zoo to see a Barney sing-a-long. Barney was not a hit.
Well, he was with everyone else's children, but not my child. This is as excited as her face got, and for most of the 20 minutes she wanted to face me and whimper.
Oh well, I tried.
Today my friend Jenna and Callie's friend Charlie came over and we walked to Highland and ate lunch at Chipotle, browsed Barnes and Noble, and got a coffee treat from Starbucks (remember I said I wasn't worrying about calories?). Then this afternoon we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see them and Cathleen. It is Grandma and Grandpa's 37th Wedding Anniversary today! Happy Anniversary G & G! Callie went "swimming" in the rubber ducky. It was adorable.
Baby Goose in the Rubber Duck.
Rubber Ducky from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
She also spent some time reading with Daddy earlier today(the new book Mommy bought at Barnes and Noble!) and playing with Grandpa tonight.
Love the mohawk:)
ReplyDeleteAlso, now that Andy and I have been sleeping on the main level, our stairs to bedroom has become my closet:) Somehow the laundry just never gets all the way upstairs and put away. Plus, I have a door to close so no one sees it:)