Sunday, August 1, 2010

Poop

If you don't want to read about baby poop, read no further. Haha.

Callie has been fairly constipated the past few weeks. Meaning lots of hard work for little tiny poop nuggets. We tried prunes, juice, tummy massages, etc. and nothing was working. So when I was at my chiropractor appointment on Friday I had Leslie look at Callie and see if she could tell if there was anything going on. She massaged a spot on her back, and poof! The poop factory is working again! Two big ones yesterday (just for Grandpa!) and 4 little ones today (just for Daddy!). Awesome.

Everyone always told us that we were going to have many conversations about poop once we have a baby, and it is definitely true. Sometimes before Chris and I talk about anything else about the day, we talk about the baby's poop.

Okay enough poop talk. To make up for it, here is a cute video of Callie swinging at the park:

Swinging from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment