Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mid-Last-Week Update

We've continued to stay busy on our last week of summer vacation. Yesterday my mom and I went to a big garage sale and found tons of winter stuff for Callie for super cheap. It was brand name stuff like Carter's, Baby Gap and Gymboree...score! I had a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that I had to totally ignore the 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9 month tables and focus on buying the 12-18 month sized stuff. WHAT?????? Oh well. I'm over it.

Yesterday afternoon someone finally figured out the Jenny Jump-Up!

Jenny Jump-Up from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Last night was a family night at home watching the Twins and playing on the floor.




Today we went downtown with Kylie and Calvin and hung out at the condo and went for a nice long walk.





This afternoon Casey and Ciri came over. Ciri was such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment