Ugh. So Bob found out that other YouTube users have taken some of the videos I posted and put them on their own sites...so we canceled our YouTube account (which means all of the videos on the blog won't work). I will have to research other ways to share videos that doesn't involve the whole world being able to access them. If anybody knows a way to do that, let me know!
On to Callie.
She has been a little bit of a crabby baby today. She has wanted to eat a LOT so I think she's in a growth spurt again or something. But right now she's sitting next to me propped up in a Boppy happy as a clam...we're having a fun gobbledegook conversation of goos and coos and blahs. So here's a picture:
Hey Katie--have you checked out Vimeo? It allows you to embed the videos in other sites, but you might still have the same issue with others being able to "lift" the videos. Might be worth checking out the permissions/security options, though.
ReplyDeleteOn the Callie topic, I can't believe how big she's getting. So much personality for such a little person. :)
Yep- I found Vimeo and tried it out on my "Faker" video. I think I'll use it and just do a password for the videos.
ReplyDeleteP.S.- yes she is getting big and getting a big personality! :)
ReplyDelete