Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Girl!

Blog Post by Kati:

Little Punkin Head is growing so big and wanting to start doing "big girl" stuff! Many times when she is alert and awake, she just wants to stand up!

Standing up! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Notice how adorable her onesie is? We have quickly learned that the Target baby section is totally dangerous for the wallet. I mean- how can you NOT get an "I Love Mommy" onesie for $4.00???? (And a few more other cute ones too...?) I'm going to have to start learning some self control ASAP. :)

More pictures:

SuperBaby!


Smiles!


Soooo sleepy!


I made it through my 3 day training and now have a 3 day weekend! The true test starts next week when I have very full and busy days back at work. And the grandparents get to start daycare next week! I think they are VERY excited. :) And we are VERY excited that they are doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment