Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crabby Baby

Blog Post by Kati:

Okay, so after continued experimentation I got the videos to actually show up on the blog so you don't have to actually go to youtube!

Little Punkin Head was kind of a crabby baby today. She must be going through a growth spurt because she wanted to eat almost every hour and did a little scream crying every time she wanted to eat. Fun times! :) She didn't sleep much and right now Chris is trying to get her to sleep...which she'll do for a couple of minutes and then wake herself up to cry. Hopefully she'll sleep tonight! We've been really lucky so far with sleeping and I've been kind of waiting for a rough night. We'll see!

Earlier she was TOTALLY faking the cry because I was able to get her to smile in the middle of a cry-fest. So I now call her my little drama queen. :)

Here are a couple of links to videos I took today. One crabby, one cute.







And here are a couple of pictures from today (when she wasn't crabby)! My friend Casey and her 1-year-old Ciri came over for a visit and it was fun to see the two girls together. We also did some reading tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment