It is February 22nd which makes Callie officially 2 months old!
Today (and Friday) are my last days at home with her, so I wanted to make today a fun day! We played with the play gym before her morning nap. Then after her nap I decided to break out the Baby Bjorn (a really nice baby carrier) and we took Kona for a walk! It was great to get out of the house.
She liked it! She fell asleep. :)
Then we went and played in her crib and she loved looking at the mobile again. Here she is in her crib wearing the cute new outfit Grandma got her:
After that she fell asleep in her crib and I tried out our baby "surveillance" system! We have a video monitor so I was able to go downstairs and get some dishes done and monitor her at the same time...her first big girl nap!
Happy 2 month birthday Callie!
No comments:
Post a Comment