Callie and I had a lot of fun this morning playing with her play gym. She still hasn't really figured out that there are toys hanging from it, but I think she's getting close...she accidentally hits them with her flailing appendages!
She was in between outfits after doing an EPIC poop through her first outfit of the day! And I just thought she was so cute in her onesie that I had to get some pictures...so into the play gym she went! :) Look at those chubby legs! Here is a video (I know...obsessive with the videos...but I just can't help myself!):
Babygoose29 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
So we had a really good play time which means a really good nap time needs to follow. That is what I was trying to tell her, and at first she was basically saying "Haha funny, MOM...not gonna happen!" but I prevailed as shown by yet ANOTHER video:
Babygoose30 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Success! The nap time score: Mom=1, Baby=0! I have a feeling that as time goes by, the score will be very different! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment