Blog Post by Kati:
The waiting game is killer. I haven't been having contractions or anything (besides the fact that she is definitely moving lower), but just feel like I'm ready and should be done. :) Everyone feels so sorry for me as I slowly waddle around...
A couple more quotes from people:
5th grade boy: "What does it mean if your water breaks? Because on Alien vs. Predators the lady's water breaks and an alien came out."
Me: "Um..." and then promptly changed the subject.
1st grade girl seeing me in the hallway: "Are you PREGNANT?????"
Random lady at the gas station: "Congratulations, honey"
And my favorite- my sister Laura: "I had a dream baby Clara was born and you and Chris couldn't decide on her name - it was between "Twen" or "Southdale". I hated both choices"
(FYI, Clara is NOT the baby's name)
After the weekend of not sleeping well at all, I have slept a little better the past two nights. I think I was just so wiped out from not sleeping. I'm ready to be not sleeping well for a better reason than being in pain! :)
Tomorrow Chris and I are going to Let's Dish- a place in Highland where we will be putting together 4 different meals to freeze. Each meal will be 6 servings, so we'll have a lot of meals! It will be a fun activity to do together. After that I'm going to the Timberwolves game with my dad. Even though the Timberwolves are pretty bad this year, it will most likely be my last opportunity to go for a long time! As many of you know I was once a DIEHARD T-Wolves fan...back in the day when they were good. But they still have a small part of my heart and I enjoy going to the games- especially with my dad. :)
Kona continues to hang out in the baby's room. She is very interested in some of the baby toys that are in there. She is so cute! And she's going to be such a good big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment