Blog Post by Kati:
Since it is SOOOOOOOO cold I decided to stop at Starbucks for a delicious hot (decaffeinated!) drink before work this morning. In line the woman ahead of me asked me when I was due and we were just chatting about babies. When she was buying her drink she told the cashier that she wanted to buy my drink too and said "Good luck with the baby!"
It was a great start to my morning. :)
Three days left of work until break! Friday is pajama day at school which is AWESOME. And it also means I only have to find appropriate work outfits for 2 more days. It is a struggle...not too much fits anymore!
Quote from my sister Mari:
"I just wanted to let you know that you are huge."
After explaining my maternity leave (that I have to stay at home for a couple months to take care of the baby) to my students, one student said:
"Just bring the baby here. We'll help."
No comments:
Post a Comment