Thursday, December 24, 2009

Going home!

Blog Post by Kati:

Well, it is 9:40am and we're ready to go. Our OB just came and did the final visit and everything is great! It looks like the snow is coming down out there and we're anxious to get home and out of the hospital air. Both Chris and I are really congested and we hope that once we get home we'll feel better.

Callie continues to be beautiful! She has been breastfeeding well the past 12 hours or so. We had her sleep in the nursery last night so that we could get some sleep and they brought her in at 3:30am and 6:30am to eat. She did great! I'll feed her again shortly.

I have updated the link of pictures that I posted yesterday so there are a few more of Callie meeting her grandparents, aunts and uncle! :)

Here's a funny one of her and her daddy about 3:30am after feeding:

No comments:

Post a Comment