Blog Post by Kati:
I'm weirdly calm today. I'm listening to Christmas music and working on picture projects on the computer. Kona is sleepy. Chris is working. Just like a normal day. Except that in a little over a day there will be another member of our family! I'm pretty sure other family members are freaking out way more that we are.
Church was great last night- just what I needed. Being so close to having a baby at Christmas time makes everything so special and more meaningful than ever. I kept thinking about Mary and how different it was for her. I'm so nervous about giving birth and I'll be comfortable in the hospital with people around catering to my every need. She gave birth in a barn with no one but Joseph to help her. It makes me appreciate her story and sacrifice that much more (especially because of I only had Chris to help me I'd be in trouble! ha ha).
I'm amazed at how fast these past nine months have gone by. At the same time I can't believe that the time is here for Baby Goose to come. Thanks to everyone for being so involved in this journey with us, so supportive of us, and so excited for us. Please continue to pray that Baby Goose has a healthy and happy entrance into the world. :)
12/22/09 is a good day to have a baby... thinking of you!!
ReplyDelete