Friday, November 20, 2009

Honeydew Melon

Blog Post by Kati:

Week 35!!!

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

Wow. 35 weeks. Til Christmas. Wow.

Baby Goose has definitely been active the past week. She may not have a lot of room to do flips and somersaults but she sure is making herself known in there! And she has gotten the hiccups a few times which feels funny.

Starting today I'll be going to the doctor every week! I have appointments lined up every Friday until December 18th and hope that I won't need to set up another one after that because she'll arrive!

I'm so excited for all of the family time coming up next week and getting a nice little break. I have Wednesday off so next week is only a 2-day work week! :)

My belly button is now pretty much popped and I look huge...5 more weeks!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment