Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DONUT

Blog Post by Kati:

No, the baby is not the size of a donut, but I want a donut really badly. Anything out of this box would be just great!

I had conferences tonight so I was at work until 8. When I was walking to my car I smelled something greasy that reminded me of donuts and now it is all I can think about. Chris is on his way home from Southdale with instructions to find me one, so hopefully he'll be successful at 8:49 at night.

This is my first real craving I think. I hope if I do start craving more things, my cravings are for broccoli and peas or something healthy.

But right now, seriously. DONUTS. Yummmmmmmm.........

3 comments:

  1. Ask Grandpa about getting Grandma ice cream or maybe it was donuts when she was pregnant. I think he got some battle scars from that outing. Pretty funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember that story. Didn't Grandpa have to take one of the kid's bike to the store and he ended up over the handlebars? Now it's Grandma getting the ice cream for gramps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris did a good job and found me a donut last night. It was DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete