Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Breathing and the origin of babygoose806

Blog Post by Kati:

I noticed today that Baby Goose seems to be taking up some of my lung space. I get out of breath very easily and even when I'm not moving getting enough oxygen requires taking REALLY deep breaths! That means she is growing though, which is a very good thing. :)

I was talking about this with friends over the weekend and don't think I ever explained how we came up with our blog name of babygoose806. It is actually a little bit...um...lame. Chris' X-Box video game name is Goose806 (which means all of the characters on all of the games that he plays have that name...even the one where he shoots zombies). So for some reason when I was trying to figure out a name for a blog I thought just adding "baby" to the front of that name would be cute. At the time we were way into playing Rock Band, so we saw the name Goose806 a lot on his Rock Band character. Thankfully 806 does have some significance to us as 8/06 is our anniversary. :)

Anyway, even though the name may have kind of a lame back story, I'm glad that we did it because I absolutely LOVE how everyone now calls the baby "Baby Goose." Except for the couple people that still cling to other nicknames like "Clara" and "G-g-g-g". (Ahem...Laura and Big Dave) haha. And I also love how I have now become "Mother Goose." So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Whoa.....What's this Clara stuff? I thought you told me it was G-g-g-g-g-g for sure? What is going on here!?!?!!??!

    ReplyDelete