Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby Shower #4!!!

Blog Post by Kati:

I had my first girls-only shower yesterday and it was a BLAST! Chris' aunts threw it for me and we had a wonderful time. It was a Mother Goose theme, and one of the games involved filling in words and lines to nursery rhymes...I learned I have some studying up to do! :) We also played a pricing game for a bunch of Target baby items and had a delicious lunch!!!After the present opening- so much great stuff (and notice the color scheme? this baby is going to be in pink 24/7! I love it!)And here are the Gosselin girls- thanks for such a wonderful afternoon!!!!!!!!And more pictures can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=139099&id=650686819&l=349f90e8e2

Today is going to be low-key. I'll probably stay in my pajamas...it has been an awesome busy weekend and Chris and I are so thankful to have such an amazing, caring and supportive family...and sneaky! Multiple times throughout the weekend people tried to get me to divulge baby names. No such luck! My lips are sealed. She will remain Baby Goose until she greets the world (EARLY, please!) :)

Thanks again to everyone who made this weekend so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment