Blog Post By Chris:
Well I have not posted for awhile, so I have a few things to write about. The first was our parenting/birthing class last weekend. Besides the fact that is was 65 and sunny that day, and I would have rather been golfing, I don't think the class was worth the money (see how I didn't put time). One of the things that I got out of the class was being able to go up to the nursery. It was really cool seeing all the newborn babies, and being able to see the rooms where our daughter will be born. The rest of the class was just a big scare tactic to never have another kid. Who said parenting was easy? I can tell you that I may need some of the pain meds they give Kati to make it through the whole hospital thing. But it will all be worth it in the end.
41 Days until Christmas.
We watched this movie tonight called "Away we go". It was pretty good for being a chick flick. They finally made a movie that real people can relate too. People say funny things to pregnant people. If you are having or going to have a baby, you should definitely watch this movie.
This weekend also marks our first baby shower. It will be great to start getting everything together. 41 days will come up before we know it. We also have our 2nd annual Novemberfest this Saturday. It is a beer tasting event that we put on through church. Yes Lutherans have more fun than any other denomination :) Last year my beer didn't do to well, so hopefully this year I can stay out of the bottom three.
No comments:
Post a Comment