Yesterday, after a few pretty challenging weeks, I treated myself to a massage! It ended with a head massage. If you have curly hair, you understand how I was simultaneously happy to have a head massage because it felt great and also nonstop thinking about what would happen to my hair afterwards. The evidence is below. I also made myself an egg nog latte, and later ignored a Vikings game but saw the evidence of their win downtown.

The girls spent the afternoon at Boom's to make Christmas wreaths and play.

Today the girls and I went sledding, even though it was only 6 degrees! We layered up and it wasn't too bad, though we only lasted about 20-30 minutes.


This afternoon Luna got to come with us on an outing and see her friend/frenemy Murphy the Golden Retriever. Murphy is still very much a puppy, so Luna was somehow actually the less crazy one.

By the end they were able to co-exist pretty decently and alternated playing with a squeaky toy.

The girls and I have two more days of school until break...BRUTAL. But we'll make it.
The girls spent the afternoon at Boom's to make Christmas wreaths and play.
Today the girls and I went sledding, even though it was only 6 degrees! We layered up and it wasn't too bad, though we only lasted about 20-30 minutes.
This afternoon Luna got to come with us on an outing and see her friend/frenemy Murphy the Golden Retriever. Murphy is still very much a puppy, so Luna was somehow actually the less crazy one.
By the end they were able to co-exist pretty decently and alternated playing with a squeaky toy.
The girls and I have two more days of school until break...BRUTAL. But we'll make it.
Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment