We kept it pretty low key most of the day yesterday.

Our outing was dinner (at our fave Indian restaurant) and the Nutcracker with G-ma and Boom!

Today I spent what seemed like ALL DAY making Oreo Balls. And Chris baked monster cookies. And we made sugar cookies...

...just in time for cookie decorating chaos this afternoon!

Dan, Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over and things got messy.

But it was super fun!

It’s been awhile since I posted (or have taken) any video…but here’s a combo of Cal finding out about her part in the school musical, Maya taking care of (and getting frustrated by) Murphy, and cookie chaos.
Our outing was dinner (at our fave Indian restaurant) and the Nutcracker with G-ma and Boom!
Today I spent what seemed like ALL DAY making Oreo Balls. And Chris baked monster cookies. And we made sugar cookies...
...just in time for cookie decorating chaos this afternoon!
Dan, Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over and things got messy.
But it was super fun!
It’s been awhile since I posted (or have taken) any video…but here’s a combo of Cal finding out about her part in the school musical, Maya taking care of (and getting frustrated by) Murphy, and cookie chaos.
Have a lovely week.
No comments:
Post a Comment