Yesterday it was SO COLD outside. Luna and I were not very excited about that on our 6am walk. The rest of the day was busy with getting things done at home and hanging out at Boom's with Lucy and Mila.

Later Callie enjoyed a protein shake out of my Santa wine glass and I enjoyed a margarita at my fave locale.

Today was a SUPER productive day of getting stuff done. Though, looking at these pictures of Luna, you'd think we were lazy on the couch all day!

And then…there are these two. BFFs.

Have a good week!
Later Callie enjoyed a protein shake out of my Santa wine glass and I enjoyed a margarita at my fave locale.
Today was a SUPER productive day of getting stuff done. Though, looking at these pictures of Luna, you'd think we were lazy on the couch all day!
And then…there are these two. BFFs.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment