Friday, December 23, 2022

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!  The girls and I are officially on winter break, and it is FREEZING COLD outside.

On Monday Maya lost a tooth at school, and on Tuesday I got this sticker as a gift from a co-worker.  I love quiet time, and everyone knows it.



Wednesday was our first day of break.  We lazed around, I walked Luna (it was 2 degrees at that point) and the girls made the Gingerbread Beach House.


Thursday was TEENAGE BIRTHDAY DAY!


She had her presents opened by 8:30am.


And G-ma and Auntie Cat stopped by for a bit in the morning.  Chris shoveled and it was NEGATIVE 9 DEGREES.


We got her a gift card and a consult for make-up!  


And then we went to see The Grinch.  It was delightful.


Then we headed downtown for a family dinner!  And Uncle Josh, Auntie Mari and Avery are in town for the holidays!  Yay!


We played games (Chris and I held a baby) and got Cal's fave Punch Pizza for dinner.


Then it was time for more presents.


And mint ice cream Oreo pie!



Overall it was a busy and exhausting day!  I was asleep by 8:30pm.

So today was VERY low key...at one point we were all relaxing on our bed. And Pa came to take the girls out shopping and play games. 



Then we got together with some of the Johnson cousins tonight! It was pure joyful chaos.


And finally…the elf shenanigans for the week!


Have a Merry Christmas!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment