So we made plans to meet up at 11:30am, then all piled in my car and headed 1.5 hours away to Fawn-Doe-Rosa and Taylor's Falls. Uncle Dan was our chauffeur, Hanna, Mitchell, and I sat in the backseats, and the girls sat in the WAY back seats. It was a blast!
Fawn-Doe-Rosa is a wildlife educational park, where lots of deer, goats, ducks, etc. wander around. We got a bucket of food and deer came up to us right away!
There were other wildlife behind fences.
Toward the end we wandered over to a big pond to hang out with a few more friendly deer.
Then we got an ice cream break before heading to Taylor’s Falls for hiking and rock climbing.
As you can see, Mitchell was a big fan!
In a time where there is so much going on and so much to think about, it was so nice to drop everything and head out on an adventure for a day!
Click here for some funny car videos! I have another video that is taking FOREVER to upload, so I'll do that tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment