Friday, July 3, 2020

A Picture Update: Summer 2020 Week 4

Hello!  It was a HOT week here in MN. Here are some pics for the week.  

Monday was super rainy, so the girls danced it out (see the video later).


Once it cleared up later, we swung by Sylvia's drive by birthday party and Maya got to hold little Hugo again!



Tuesday was HUMID.  I had to run 5 miles, so I got out early and was still DRIPPING WET and super red when I finished.  It was beautiful, though.


G-ma came over to do a walk with the girls and Luna, and then we stayed inside watching various Hamilton clips on Youtube, in preparation for the movie coming out on Disney+ today (Chris and I are watching it tonight!  I can't wait!  Callie is obsessed with the soundtrack so we need to figure out which parts we can show her)!!!


On Wednesday morning the girls worked on a clay art project through virtual community ed.  It was pretty slick- I ordered 2 art kits each for the girls and all the supplies (plus snacks!) and you tube video links were included in a nice little package that came to our house just a few days after I ordered them.  They had fun making clay dogs!


Other nonsense of the day: Maya biking with lots of crap in her basket, Callie doing weird dance moves in the kitchen, and a FINALLY finished puzzle of our lovely tree!


Oh yeah, and my mountain man husband finally shaved!


Yesterday I had to get up and out even earlier for a run (5:15am) but the reward was awesome fog and a stunning sunrise (see video later).


Then we went to Hanna's sister Becca's POOL!  And it was the first time Mitchell got to hang out with all his cousins on both sides!  As you can see from the top picture, he was thrilled. :)


It was so nice to have a "private" pool to swim in and such a perfect thing to do on a hot day!  The girls had a blast.


Later we met G-ma, Pa and Luna for some game time in the breezy shade near Bush Lake.


This morning the girls and I met Boom and Lucy downtown for some much needed other cousin play time (but we did miss Mila!).



The rest of the day was pretty lazy and, again, SUPER HOT. We got out the pools to try and beat the heat.


And then we stayed indoors in our air conditioned house and relaxed (SO GRATEFUL FOR AC).  

Click here for some videos from the week!








No comments:

Post a Comment