Friday, April 17, 2020

A Picture Update

Happy Friday everybody!  The first couple weeks of sheltering in place seemed like weekends didn't mean much since we are all just home anyway, but not having to work or having the girls do school work for two days in a row each week is a GIFT.

Here are the quarantine shenanigans for this week!


Monday: Snow Play

Monday evening: Dogopoly and a virtual EKEBERG REUNION!  We participated in a Zoom call with
Boom, Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh, Auntie Yoda (with brief Mila and Lucy sightings), Great Margie (Colorado),  Uncle
Joe (Connecticut), Uncle John and Aunt Jen, (Colorado)  and my cousin Karl (with brief sightings of his son Gus, daughter Ava, and wife Erica) (New Hampshire). It was amazing!   

Tuesday: what distance learning looks like, FaceTiming WITHIN THE HOUSE with a Unicorn Maya,
and more MouseTrap

Wednesday: girls on devices, Callie had a Google Meet with her class, Maya created a movie, I tried
to run while Maya scootered (it didn't go well), and the girls both had virtual dance class via Zoom.

This is the only picture I took on Thursday.  Yes that is a toy firetruck stuck in Maya's hair.

Today we ran around the field and wore Maya out, the girls spent lots of time playing together, and Cal
and I played Set.

Chris made Saffron Risotto tonight and it was DELICIOUS.

I'll leave you with another couple installment of Messages from Maya (which I always get when I'm in the middle of work Zoom calls):



This one I got this morning when I was out for an early run.  Go figure the child
asks the MOM who isn't even in the house for breakfast, even after being told to
GO ASK HER SLEEPING FATHER. Ha!
And I'll leave you with a screenshot of one of Maya's assignments this week.  And in case you can't tell what her three wishes are, here you go: 1) to get a unicorn 2) for my mom to have a baby (GULP) 3) get a cupcake every day
Sorry little lady, NONE of your wishes will be coming true!

Have a great weekend.  Stay safe and healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment