Well it’s my birthday today and here we are still at home with minimal human contact outside our house. But it was a really fun day regardless.
More on that later.
As for the rest of the week:
Tuesday: Callie’s pretty hair, and a Zoom birthday party for me and Hanna
Wednesday: Maya’s first class “hangout,” Maya innocently taking over my desk, Maya drawing a “blob,” and dance class getting crazy
Thursday: Maya’s school work at 4pm because I was so busy all day, puzzle time, Callie’s “signature dish” i.e. cereal peanut butter balls.
Today: I went for a sunrise walk and a mid-morning run.
It was supposed to be rainy and crappy today, but it was actually beautiful until about 7pm when the rain started. I chalk that up to my dad! We went on a fun family nature walk this afternoon.
And then FaceTimed with my family plus a surprise visit from Jim and Coco!
The day ended with a video chat from the other room with my crazy children and takeout from a local restaurant.
Thanks for all the birthday messages and calls. I so appreciate it!
I’ll leave you with a HILARIOUS picture from Prom Weekend 2000...20 years ago! We were up at our friend Leanna’s cabin I think. She posted a number of high school photos this week and I was highly entertained and slightly horrified by some of them. But here’s one for the books...
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment