I started up work from home and Chris continued working from home and the girls continued distance learning from home. We survived but are all still a little bonkers.
So here we go:
Monday- sweater on the top/sweatpants on the bottom for my first live online classes, and time outside

Tuesday- scootering, basketball, quarantine faces, Chris making dinner, and Zoom dance class

Wednesday- running/biking/scootering, new pansies from the gardening fairy (G-ma!)

Thursday- snowy pansies, more quarantine faces

Friday- more scootering, more quarantine faces, and TACO NIGHT!

I’ll leave you with Maya’s texting abilities. We downloaded a kids messenger app so the girls could connect with a couple friends. Today Maya also realized I’m connected to it and that she could text me.

It is Easter weekend and it feels very weird. We are still going to try to do some normal Easter things. But we are going to really miss family this weekend (even more than we already do).
Tuesday- scootering, basketball, quarantine faces, Chris making dinner, and Zoom dance class
Wednesday- running/biking/scootering, new pansies from the gardening fairy (G-ma!)
Thursday- snowy pansies, more quarantine faces
Friday- more scootering, more quarantine faces, and TACO NIGHT!
I’ll leave you with Maya’s texting abilities. We downloaded a kids messenger app so the girls could connect with a couple friends. Today Maya also realized I’m connected to it and that she could text me.
So these messages all came when I was in an 8:15am Zoom meeting...
It is Easter weekend and it feels very weird. We are still going to try to do some normal Easter things. But we are going to really miss family this weekend (even more than we already do).
No comments:
Post a Comment