You guys, my brain is fried. For multiple reasons. But first off:
1) I had written out a whole long draft of this blog post and then between uploading pictures on my phone and doing the typing on my laptop I lost all the writing and I'm losing my mind. So.
2) I had started this post earlier this week (I usually add the pictures first) and thought I had it scheduled to post at 7pm last night. Apparently I had it scheduled to post at 7pm on MAY 3rd. OMG.
Distance learning started this week. I was on spring break this week. I'm totally overwhelmed about doing distance learning with them next week and also doing distance teaching next week. That's the gist.
Here is a sampling of our quarantine activities. I had quippy descriptions but lost them and now I'll just let you use your imaginations.
 |
| MONDAY |
 |
| TUESDAY |
 |
| WEDNESDAY |
 |
| THURSDAY |
 |
| FRIDAY |
 |
| Spring Pictures! |
 |
| A puzzle was accomplished! |
I’ll leave you with me in my winter PJs (because it freaking snowed today) and a dog who is always invading my personal bubble.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment