Sunday, September 15, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm not sure how it is already Sunday night, but here we are.  We had a fun weekend- it got hot again!  I will admit I'm fully ready for sweatshirt weather, so this heat wave wasn't my favorite.  But it was still nice to enjoy the sun a bit.  Like yesterday morning on my walk with Luna:



Then the girls and I went to Target where they tried on reading glasses and then Callie got a JUMPSUIT that's SUPER pumped about.



Our afternoon adventure was to the natural center where they ran and played in nature.



And then the girls caught some bugs, etc., in the pond.



And we saw lots of cool wildlife, to boot.



Today our big outing was to see a community theater production of "Beauty and the Beast." Boom's friend Steve played the Beast, so we got to see him after the show!  You may remember that we went to Shrek a few months ago...Steve was Shrek too.



Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment