As for the weekend- I started out my Saturday with Luna enjoying the beautiful sky at 6:15am.
Then we went to Edinborough so the girls could let off a lot of energy!
The Helds met us there later and then we all went out to a fun/chaotic Chipotle lunch.
Later that evening we decided to make banana bread, do some Sudoku, and watch a show on Netflix.
On Sunday I took a chunk of Callie's 12 pound cabbage that Mary gave me and turned it into homemade coleslaw!
We spent some time lounging and playing...
...until the fam came over for dinner!
G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Boom, Uncle Craigles, Auntie Yoda and Lucy all came over for playtime, dinner and then out for a walk/scooter ride.
This morning Chris took the girls to Can Can Wonderland, where they played arcade games and crazy miniature golf.
Meanwhile, Laura and I headed to the state fair (again, for me!). We met up with Peter, Amy, Emily, Pat, Henry and Donald for a bit too!
Since it was such a beautiful day, we spent time outside this afternoon.
And then Chris took the girls to a park and then G-ma, Pa, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna (and Shambles!) took them for dinner and to play around Centennial Lakes.
Chris went to hit golf balls and I had a quiet afternoon with Luna, mentally preparing for the start of the school year.
Here we gooooooooooooo.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment