ASK LADY ADVICE
*Editor's note: Sorry we missed last week. Lady Advice's...um...handler(?) COMPLETELY FORGOT. Also, we didn't get any questions last week. So make sure to send in some questions if you have them!
| This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity! |
Dear Lady Advice,
School started so when I walk my dog I pass corners with children waiting for the bus. It makes me sad when they don't say hi back to me. What can I do?
Signed,
Friendly Dog Walker in St. Paul
School started so when I walk my dog I pass corners with children waiting for the bus. It makes me sad when they don't say hi back to me. What can I do?
Signed,
Friendly Dog Walker in St. Paul
*****************************************************
Dear Friendly Dog Walker,
Maybe let the students pet your dog or your dog sniff the students. Some students might be feeling nervous about school. Maybe after a couple days they'll be happier and say hi back.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
Dear Lady Advice,
My kids are both starting school this week- my older daughter is starting 4th grade and my younger daughter is starting 1st grade. Now that fall is almost here, what are some of your favorite activities to do? Anything we should make sure we do as a family this fall?
Signed,
Summer is Over
Signed,
Summer is Over
*****************************************************
Dear Summer is Over,
You should take your family to John's Orchard, go and pick and carve pumpkins, and go trick-or-treating with them.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
You should take your family to John's Orchard, go and pick and carve pumpkins, and go trick-or-treating with them.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
She looks forward to helping you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment