Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday Wisdom: Lady Advice

ASK LADY ADVICE


This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity!



Dear Lady Advice,
I need your advice.  I have a friend who ended up taking care of 2 dogs- schnauzers.  They are very cute and mellow.  They can't continue to take care of them so they are looking for someone to adopt them.  They are willing to split them up. They are mother and daughter dogs ages 8 and 12.  They have lived together for 8 years.  What do you think?  Should they split them up?  Help.

Thanks,
Upset Onlooker

*****************************************************

Dear Upset Onlooker,

No I don't think they should split up.  They are family. Maybe you could go to the pet store and see if they can find someone who wants both dogs.  Or maybe you would want both dogs?

Love,
Lady Advice

_____________________________________________________________

Dear Lady Advice,

Luna de Cosecha is Spanish for Harvest Moon.  September 21st is halfway between summer and fall. The full moon closest to September 21st tells the farmers when the end of their growing season is and when to harvest their crops.  It is called the Harvest Moon.  This year's Harvest Moon was also special because it occurred last week on Friday the 13th.  Did your dog Luna-tic turn into a wild animal?

Signed,
A Moon Follower

*****************************************************
Dear A Moon Follower,

Did she?  I don't know...I was probably asleep.  Wait.  I think Luna got eye boogers that day and she needed to take eye drops.  But I don't think that makes her a wild animal really.  


Love,

Lady Advice

_____________________________________________________________



*Remember this column will likely become MONTHLY instead of WEEKLY because Lady Advice has other commitments now that the school year has started.*

If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:

She looks forward to helping you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment