ASK LADY ADVICE
This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity!
Dear Lady Advice,
I have a granddaughter. We won't mention her name. I try to get her to eat her vegetables, but she won't always. Do you have any advice on getting a granddaughter to like vegetables again? She used to like them. And I know they are healthy for her.
-Hopeful Grandfather
*****************************************************
Dear Hopeful Grandfather,
I have a grandpa who hates sparkling water but I love it. Can I get some advice from you?
Love,
Lady Advice
I have a grandpa who hates sparkling water but I love it. Can I get some advice from you?
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
I really like your new column and I learn something new each week! Keep on writing. :).
I am a gramma with two great granddaughters. However, it seems that they are growing up way too quickly!! What is the best way to spend lots of time with them before they grow up and move away from home and go to college?
Thanks,
Gray Gramma
I am a gramma with two great granddaughters. However, it seems that they are growing up way too quickly!! What is the best way to spend lots of time with them before they grow up and move away from home and go to college?
Thanks,
Gray Gramma
*****************************************************
Dear Gray Gramma,
I sometimes feel that way about dogs. You could invite them over for sleepovers. I know they love those.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
Dear Lady Advice,
I love your column. Where did you get your journalism degree? You're an excellent writer!!
I'm looking forward to taking my 9-year-old niece to a farm for 3 days. She's grown up in the city, but is a good camper. What should I do to prepare her for this new adventure of active farm life?
-Barn Cat
I'm looking forward to taking my 9-year-old niece to a farm for 3 days. She's grown up in the city, but is a good camper. What should I do to prepare her for this new adventure of active farm life?
-Barn Cat
*****************************************************
Dear Barn Cat,
I have always liked the farm. You could take her to the country fair, to see what it is like in farm life.
Love,
Lady Advice
I have always liked the farm. You could take her to the country fair, to see what it is like in farm life.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment