If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
She looks forward to helping you soon!
It has been another fun and busy week! Callie continued theater camp and this week Maya had VBS at church! So I had the mornings to myself. On Monday it was pretty stormy so we had a move night.
On Tuesday it was beautiful so we were able to spend time outside. Maya has no chill with Luna sometimes.
We went to Dick's Sporting Goods after Chris got home and you can see from their faces that they were little crazies in the store.
After a day or two of VBS, May developed a ridiculous cold because SHE ALWAYS DOES. So she and I got some one-on-one time on Wednesday afternoon while Callie went with Auntie Cat, G-ma and Pa to go to the beach and to ride in Auntie Cat's new canoe.
She also got to sleep over at G-ma and Pa's house, that lucky girl. And the cabbage she got from school this spring and planted with G-ma in her garden is growing so big!
Yesterday I decided to do my run near church so I could stop by the cemetery. I just missed the big storm, but the clouds on the way home were pretty crazy and cool.
G-ma took the girls to their 2nd donut shop of the summer: Dunkin'. Maya played with her super hero costume from VBS, and then LUCY came over!
Maya's kindergarten teacher planned a play date for her class last night, and thankfully the storms were done by the time the playdate happened, so Maya was able to go for a bit and see her teacher.
Today we played outside with Lucy this morning, and then after we dropped Maya off at VBS, Callie, Lucy and I went to a park and to get "JUICE! JUICE" for me...ha. I needed it by the end of the day.
The last half hour of VBS was a worship service we could go to, so we did! We also donated money to help with brain research. Lucy helped Maya put the money in the container.
After nap time we went to the splash pad!
And then when we got home it was bath time, cocktail time, and MOVIE TIME.
I'm exhausted, but it was a fun week! Click here to see some videos! I apologize in advance for the number of clips that include “Baby Shark” but it’s a fave of a certain toddler. (Also the video is like 5 minutes long, just a heads up!)
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment