Did you know both times I typed Monday in the title and in that last sentence, it ended up as MOMDAY and then autocorrected? It is kind of ironic now that for my children, every day the next 10 weeks WILL be MOM-DAY.
I will be honest and share that I’m a tad worried that so much togetherness is going to make all of us go bonkers. I have preemptively signed the girls up for various camps and lessons so we aren’t left with too much unstructured together time. I know that for many people, that is the best kind of time. But for me and my girls and the combination of our personalities, it just doesn’t go well.
I am VERY grateful to have the summers off to spend with the girls. But even in the “stress-free” days of summer, I often find myself frustrated and in need of an attitude adjustment.
So I’m leaving this here for myself (and anyone else out there who may need it):
No comments:
Post a Comment