Sunday, February 3, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

I’ll be honest, I had no idea it was Super Bowl weekend until yesterday, so no exciting parties or yummy dips for us.

But our weekend was fun regardless!

We had a relaxing Saturday morning hanging out with Luna. And Cal and I did some yoga.



Maya had a play date with a girl from dance class yesterday morning. Chris dropped her off over there and they played dolls and ate lunch. She had SO MUCH FUN and I’m bummed there is no photographic evidence. But the mom did text me later that Maya laughed hysterically at everything her friend said and reminded her of Gus from Cinderella with all the cute giggling. 

After dance class we went sledding! It wasn’t the greatest snow, but it was nice to be outside in a balmy 38 degrees!


Then Callie took us out to dinner at Punch with the gift card she won at our Christmas game.


Ironically, the one place that Callie actually eats at is the one place Maya refuses to eat at. So we brought her alternate pizza in the form of Lunchables. So ridiculous!

This morning we went outside again! It was SO FOGGY.



And then we went over to Boom’s house.


The rest of the day was just at home managing chaos. No photos needed.

And then dinner.


And a bit of the Super Bowl, and Callie’s face trying to understand what Chris is teaching her about football is hilarious.



I’m doing a February Photo of the Day over on Instagram, but I’ll also share them here every Sunday.


To see some video shenanigans from the weekend,
click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment