Friday, February 22, 2019

A Picture Update

Happy Friday! This is the THIRD WEEK IN A ROW of bizarre winter weather shenanigans. So. Much. Snow. 

On Tuesday it was the 100th day of school, which is a super fun day in Kindergarten. They even got makeup on to look 100 years old!


That night I was eating salad for dinner and for some reason both girls were super intrigued and each ate a few bites of it.  I had to document the madness.


On Wednesday we had ANOTHER SNOW DAY. That makes 5.5 for me, and 4 for the girls. Bonkers. Since I still had to work at home, the girls went and hung out with G-ma. They had a ton of fun!


I took pictures in the morning and then again in the evening to track the snowfall.


Last night Chris and Callie went to hit golf balls and out to dinner, while Maya and I stayed home and cuddled.


Tonight we met the Helds for swimming!


Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment