Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine’s Day! AND A Picture Update

Full disclosure...I had a post all set to go for yesterday and totally forgot to actually post it. Oops! So here’s that...

Happy Heart Day!


And now, a travel back through time and hearts and squishy faces!





And remember when I was a runner? And we had nothing to do but run 5Ks and hang out on Valentine’s Day?


We may have more wrinkles and gray hairs, but I like where we are at 10 years later!



Ok on to the rest of the week!

Snow and dogs!



Maya got an awful cold so I stayed home with her on Wednesday. We had fun anyway.


And met Boom and Lucy for lunch! Later, Callie surprised all of us by eating a few bites of my sandwich that had things like LETTUCE AND MAYO AND AVOCADO AND CHEESE on it. Maybe she won’t be so picky as she gets older? 


Then there was Valentine’s Day fun.


And...that’s about it. But I don’t think I have posted my February photos of the day for awhile, so here you go!

February 4: Shadow
February 5: Kids
February 6: Happy (this is her happy face)
February 7: Create (our own fun)



February 8: Square 
February 9: Front door
February 10: 1 pm (nap time)
February 11: Small (cowgirl boots)



February 12: Soft
February 13: Love
February 14: Kiss
February 15: Chocolate


Have a great LONG weekend! I’ll be back on MONDAY for the wrap up. Woo hooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment