If you missed my POLAR VORTEX 2019 post,
click here!The girls were off yesterday and Auntie Cat graciously offered to take them off my hands so I could go into work a bit and work peacefully at a coffee shop. They had fun doing Legos and playing Uno with Cat’s roommate Bethany.
Then (after an outing to get haircuts) all bets were off when Chris got home and chaos ensued.
This morning it got ALMOST above 0 degrees!
The girls were off school today AGAIN, which had always been a planned day off for students. They went to hang out with G-ma and went to the Y and lunch and to see Mary Poppins Returns again. Such lucky girls!
Tonight we enjoyed the (very slightly warmer) weather and also the beautiful sunset.
And Maya helped me make chicken sandwiches and potato salad.
I’ll leave you with my favorite picture from this week... when I got the girls to stand still and smile.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment