This blog was just a random "Mommy Blog" bandwagon I jumped on but has turned into more than I would ever have thought back then.
This blog allowed me to chronicle 2 pregnancies and the parenting ups and downs of two special girls. But it has also been a way for me to share photos and memories of wonderful vacations, exciting life events, and...more importantly...my journey through grief after losing my dad.
It has allowed me to process thoughts and feelings in a way that works for me. And I'd like to think I've come along way since my FIRST POST.
At least there have been fewer exclamation points anyway.
The girls are getting older. I don't know how this blog will change as they get bigger and more in charge of their own selves than I am. I hope they'll still be okay with me sharing pictures of our life together, but maybe just fewer silly ones. I already have felt myself giving up those kinds of blog posts a little bit.
So here I am...36-years-old, completely spoiled with a brand new computer given to me by all my family members for my birthday, and ready to continue blogging...wherever it may lead me.
And I'm grateful for all those faithful readers who have stuck with me for 9 years! I can't tell you how much I appreciate people reading my words, looking at my pictures, and giving me so much love and support. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment